Here’s the suggested programme for the first ‘semester’ of 2013, starting with Paul Cloke’s lecture podcast on Thursday 17th January, 6pm Aberystwyth Arts Centre, Restaurant level at one of the strange shaped 1970s tables…
– Paul Cloke: Postsecular Stirrings? Geographies of hope in amongst neoliberalism http://www.geog.qmul.ac.uk/research/centres/citycentre/events/index.html
– Paul Wapener on sacrifice (draft chapter, permisison pending)
– Simon Springer ‘Why a radical geography must be anarchist’
– Demaria F, Schneider F, Sekulova F, and Martinez-Alier J (forthcoming) What is Degrowth? From an activist slogan to a social movement. Environmental Values.
– And hopefully something on the ethics of population (control) – suggestions?